Samstag, 10. März 2012

"Think Big. Think Positive. Think Smart. Think Beautiful. Think Great. I know, thats alot to think about. So here is a shortcut… JUST THINK ABOUT ME"


"Don’t get my personality and my attitude twisted, because my personality is me, and my attitude depends on you."


"I wish people were more like money, so you could hold them up to the light & see which ones are fake or real."


 "MUM: Eat your vegatables. KID: I hate vegatables! MUM: But they like u! KID: That’s because I don’t eat them!"


 "A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z ‘oopz i miss u’"


 " Logic will get you from A to B. Bur your imagination will take you anywhere."

 
 "Honesty is a very expensive gift, don’t expect it from cheap people."




hahaha,
Liebe Gruesse Nienke ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen